Signature Indexed Universal Life
It takes a lot of hard work to achieve and accumulate wealth. Even more so when it comes to protecting it, building on it, and keeping it safe for future generations. A vision that Signature Indexed Universal Life can help you with. By allocating premiums to both Fixed and Index Accounts, you can receive potential higher returns, while being protected from market fluctuations. Start building your legacy today, with this all-in-one life insurance policy.
Whole life coverage1
Leaving a legacy for your loved ones
Opportunity for higher returns
Each additional potential higher returns2 from the Index Account that is tied to reputable international indices
Protecting your policy
Minimum Surrender Value ensures your cash value grows at 2% p.a. regardless of market conditions3
Adapt to life's changes and market fluctuation
- Flexible premium payment4
- Option to change life insured5
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Death benefit is the face amount of the policy or the policy value at the date of death, whichever is higher, less any outstanding policy debt. Terminal illness coverage is up to age 99.
- Crediting rate for Index Account is calculated based on the point-to-point performance of the underlying indices, excluding dividends, subject to the floor and respective cap rate.
- Policy charges will be deducted from the Minimum Surrender Value. We will pay the Minimum Surrender Value at the time of full surrender if it is higher than the Policy Value after Surrender Charge.
- You may pay premiums of any amount at any time before age 100, within the maximum limits we set. If you have enough cash value in the policy, you may skip a premium payment or stop paying entirely. You may need to pay extra premiums if the actual interest we pay you is lower than shown, if you take a loan, if you make a withdrawal or the actual charges are higher. The actual amount and frequency of premium payments will affect the policy value and potentially the death benefit as well as how long the policy is kept in force.
- Allowed two years after the date we issue the policy to you. We will decide whether to accept the new life insured and it will depend on whether we can insure its new life insured and on other terms and conditions we may decide. The cost of the insurance will be based on the new life insured's age, gender, country of residence, underwriting class and any other ratings. For more details, please see the policy contract.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Leave a lasting legacy to your loved ones with this USD universal life insurance plan
- High insurance cover with cash value accumulation
- Helps with legacy planning and ensures business continuity
- Provides estate liquidity and helps to diversify your portfolio
You want stability in your legacy plan. We’ll give you more. Your trusted partner to grow and preserve your legacy.
- One-time payment for a lifetime coverage on death and terminal illness
- Choice of your preferred currency Singapore Dollars or U.S. Dollars
- Guaranteed cash value of at least 80% of your single premium from Day 1