RetireReady Plus II
Why should you get it?
Get covered today & receive up to $400* shopping vouchers. *T&Cs apply.
Celebrate your golden years, with RetireReady Plus II, a retirement plan that’s customised to your needs. Raise a toast to Guaranteed Monthly Income1 for life, or over your choice of 52, 10, 15, or 20 years. Be covered for Death and Terminal Illness, including Premium Waiver3 on Total & Permanent Disability. Plus, additional4 payouts in the face of any Loss of Independence5 including Loss of Speech, Loss of Hearing and Major Head Trauma lets you continue on towards the sweet retirement you deserve.
Loss of Independence4,5
Receive up to an additional 100% of your Guaranteed Monthly Income1 depending on the severity
Adjust6 your income payout period according to your changing needs, anytime up to 2 years before your selected retirement age
Retrenchment Payout Benefit7
Get a lump sum payout in the event of the life insured's retrenchment
In times of need, put your premium payment on hold while your policy stays in force
Important Notes & Footnotes
- The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
- Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
- Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
- If the life insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the life insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with loss of speech, loss of hearing or major head trauma, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
- Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
- Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
- Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where life insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
- Not applicable to single premium policies.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
12-year endowment plan with 100% capital return at policy maturity.
- Get 100% of your capital return, upon policy maturity
- Receive total potential return of up to 3.32% p.a. over 12 years
- Use them to offset future premiums from end of 3rd or 6th policy year; or receive yearly payout for liquidity; or accumulate with Manulife at a non-guaranteed interest rate
Receive a stream of guaranteed income payouts to see your child through university
- Receive 6 guaranteed yearly income payouts before and when your child reaches the chosen Payout Age
- Choose between the Payout Age of 18 or 20 that best suits your child’s educational milestones
- Your child is covered against death and terminal illness