Why should you get it?
Get covered today & receive up to $400* shopping vouchers. *T&Cs apply.
Today’s unpredictable world can bring about ever-changing circumstances. To adapt to it, you’ll need a policy that allows financial flexibility, like ReadyBuilder. A plan that allows you to hit pause on your premiums in times of need while keeping it in force, as well as appoint a loved one as your policy's secondary life insured to continue wealth accumulation – should the event of death happen. Giving you a stable plan to count on
- Allows you to stop paying premiums1 for 1 year, withdraw2 the cash value3 whenever you need it
- Choose a premium paying period of 5, 10, 15, 20 years – or all at once with a single sum
Appoint your loved one as your policy's secondary life insured4 to continue your wealth accumulation
Be covered against death and terminal illness. In the event of total and permanent disability, your premiums are waived while you continue to stay protected
Easy Application with No Health Check-up
Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Get additional protection with riders for critical illness, death, or total and permanent disability
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife.
- Any partial withdrawal will reduce the long term value of the policy.
- This includes both guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses. For regular premium policy, it is available if the policy has been in force and you have paid the premiums for three years; while for single premium policy, it is available once the policy is in force.
- Only spouse and child (age 17 and below) of the Policy Owner can be the Secondary Life Insured. It is not applicable for policy purchased with SRS funds. Appointment of secondary life insured is subject to acceptance by Manulife.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Receive a guaranteed cash benefit every year with this endowment plan
- Receive guaranteed cash benefit that increases from 2% to 10% of your sum insured
- Receive a lump sum maturity benefit at the end of your policy term
- Premium waiver upon total and permanent disability