Manulife Goal 3
Rev up the growth of your funds with Manulife Goal 3, as you zoom towards your life targets. The four-year single premium endowment plan will give your funds a quick boost within a short period of time, with guaranteed yearly income that has the flexibility to be withdrawn or parked with us to accumulate higher returns. Giving you the funds you need to accelerate your plans.
Total potential return of 8.83%1 over 4 years. Based on an illustrated investment rate of return of 1.90% p.a., the total potential return will be 6.57%.
2.16% of your single premium will be payable to you as guaranteed yearly income at the end of year 1 to 3 (adding up to a total of 6.48% over 3 years)
Start from as low as S$10,000 via cash or your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)
Withdraw guaranteed yearly income payouts annually or accumulate2 them at a non-guaranteed interest rate
Be covered against death at 101% of your single premium
Get 100% of your capital back, upon policy maturity
Easy Application with No Health Check-ups
Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Receive potential upside with maturity bonus of 2.16%3 of your single premium
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Based on the higher illustrated investment rate of return of 2.45% p.a., this figure consists of guaranteed yearly income of 2.16% of the single premium at end of policy years 1 to 3 accumulated with Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") at a non-guaranteed interest rate of 1.50% and potential maturity bonus of 2.16% of the single premium.
- For both Cash and Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS), the policy owner can choose to either (1) fully or (2) partially withdraw the accumulated guaranteed yearly income plus interest (if any) by submitting a withdrawal form to Manulife. The minimum withdrawal amount is S$500 or the balance available. For policies purchased using SRS, full or partial withdrawal of the accumulated guaranteed yearly income plus interest (if any) will be paid directly to the SRS account as per prevailing SRS guidelines.
- The potential maturity bonus of 2.16% of the single premium is based on the higher illustrated investment rate of return of 2.45% p.a.. Based on the lower illustrated investment rate of return of 1.90% p.a., the potential maturity bonus will be 0%. The bonus rate and the illustrated investment rate of return are not guaranteed and will depend on the future performance of the Participating Fund of the policy.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Receive a guaranteed cash benefit every year with this endowment plan
- Receive guaranteed cash benefit that increases from 2% to 10% of your sum insured
- Receive a lump sum maturity benefit at the end of your policy term
- Premium waiver upon total and permanent disability
Pay for 2 or 5 years and receive a stream of guaranteed yearly payouts
- Enjoy guaranteed yearly payouts at 5% of your sum insured
- Get 100% of your capital back upon policy maturity
- Receive higher returns upon maturity through potential bonuses