ManuProtect Decreasing (II)
Why should you get it?
Get covered today & receive up to $200 shopping vouchers. *T&Cs apply.
Home is where your loved ones are and safeguarding it is of utmost importance. That’s why we’ve designed ManuProtect Decreasing (ll) / ManuProtect Decreasing Lite (ll). A plan with decreasing coverage that allows you to choose your interest rate and policy term, ensuring that you're covered for what you really need. The plan can also pay off your mortgage in the event of death or terminal illness, protecting your loved ones when it’s most needed.
Choose a policy term that best matches your repayment plans
Interest Rates Options
Choose from 1%, 2%, 3%, 4% or 5% to ensure your mortgage loan is adequately covered
Enjoy fixed and level premiums on the basic plan for your entire policy term
Be covered against death and terminal illness
Enjoy 5% discount for joint lives1 application
Get additional protection with riders for a total and permanent disability and critical illness
Easy Application with No Health Check-ups
ManuProtect Decreasing Lite (II) is available for applicants aged 50 and below
Important Notes & Footnotes
- For joint lives applications, a premium discount will be applied to the basic plan throughout the policy premium term. This discount does not apply to any rider attached to the basic plan.
- Please refer to product summary of the respective riders for details of coverage.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
ManuProtect Term (II)
Yearly renewable term plan customizable to your specific protection needs and budget
- Smokers enjoy lower non-smoker premium rates for the first 3 policy years, and can continue to do so if they quit within the first 3 policy years
- Be covered against death and terminal illness
- Policy terms of 5 or 10 years are automatically renewable1 to age 85, regardless of your health condition