Get yourself covered at every stage of life with LifeReady Plus – a whole life insurance plan, allowing you the flexibility to add on riders so that you are prepared against unexpected events like Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Critical Illness and Retrenchment. And it can even supplement your retirement income as you reach your golden years. Speak to our financial consultant to find out more!
Be covered against death, terminal illness, and total and permanent disability, with an option to enchance your protection up to 5X
Health Advantage Benefit2
- Enjoy upfront premium discounts for the first 2 policy years
- Continue to enjoy the premium discounts after policy year 2, if you meet our health targets
Upgrade Your Cover
No medical check-up will be needed if you want to increase your coverage at these 4 milestones:
- Graduation (Tertiary)
- First Home
Critical Illness Coverage Option
Get additional coverage with our range of critical illness riders that pay a lump sum or waive your future premiums in the event that critical illness strikes1
- Accumulate policy cash value3 while enjoying coverage
- Option to convert the cash value from your policy into annual payouts4, over 10 years, with additional 5% interest
If you or your spouse is retrenched and unemployed for 30 days or more, 6 months of your premiums will be waived while coverage continues
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Please refer to respective product summary for more information.
- Upfront premium discount is based on standard underwriting assessment. To qualify for subsequent years premium discounts, please submit the Health Advantage form or a medical report with the health target requirement for verification within the first 2 policy years.
- This includes guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses and it is available if the policy has been in force and you have paid the premiums for 3 years.
- Annual payout will result in lower cash value when the policy matures. Please refer to the product summary for more details.
Are you a coffee or tea person?
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!