InvestReady Wealth (II)
Why should you get it?
Invest with us today & receive up to 6%* additional welcome bonus. *T&Cs apply.
Portfolio diversity is important, especially when it comes to your investments. That’s why we’ve designed InvestReady Wealth (II), a whole-life regular-premium investment-linked plan that offers access to over 100 funds – including dividend-paying funds for potential income. Plus, enjoy a welcome bonus and yearly loyalty bonuses – giving you a line-up of options that’ll make your investment work harder for you.
Get a head-start with a welcome bonus in the first policy year in the form of additional units
Enjoy yearly loyalty bonus after the end of your chosen Minimum Investment Period (MIP)1
Make Your Investment Work Harder
100% of your regular basic premiums paid will be put to purchase fund(s) units
Enjoy flexibility in varying your regular basic premium2 and partial withdrawal3, and top up your premium at any time
Build a portfolio that meets your financial goals with over 100 funds to pick from and invest in
Get potential income when you invest in dividend-paying unit trust funds, starting from policy year 14
Be covered against death and terminal illness at a higher of 101% of your total basic premiums paid6 or account value
Get additional protection with optional critical illness waiver coverage, cancer waiver coverage, or payor benefit
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Please refer to Product Summary for more information.
- Flexible to vary the regular basic premium after the MIP for MIP 3 years, 5 years and 10 years. You have the flexibility to vary the regular basic premium after policy year 1, policy year 3, and policy year 10 for MIP 3 years Flexi, 10 years Flexi and 20 years Flexi respectively.
- Partial withdrawal limits and charge applies if you request for partial withdrawal during the chosen or renewed MIP. Please refer to the product summary for more information.
- Subject to the distribution rate and frequency of the chosen InvestReady Funds.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
- Total premiums paid include total basic premiums paid plus any top-up premium, less any withdrawals.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Manulife SmartRetire (II)
Take the fast tracked road trip to retirement
- Protection for death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), and Waiver of Premium Benefit on Cancer (for the policyowner)
- COI charged during the course of your policy will be refunded to you if protection benefits are not utilised
- Protection amount will be bumped up to your total target retirement amount during the accumulation period
Accumulate your wealth while protecting your lifestyle
- Get a boost to your investment with a higher Welcome Bonus when you choose a higher coverage and longer Minimum Investment Period
- Choose your protection amount to up to 100x of your first year premium for death, terminal illness and total and permanent disability
- 100% of your regular basic premiums paid will be put to purchase fund units