Preparing for your child's arrival is an exciting time. ReadyMummy is a 3-year maternity plan1 that provides protection for the expecting mother from as early as 13 weeks into the pregnancy and the child from birth, to policy year 3. This plan is also the first of its kind to cover psychotherapy treatment to provide mental wellness support for the mother. As you welcome your new child, you know you can focus on the joy of your pregnancy journey with ReadyMummy.
Covers the mother against 14 pregnancy complications2 at 100% of the sum insured, including miscarriage due to accident
Covers the child against 24 congenital illnesses2 at 100% of the sum insured.
Daily Hospital Care Benefit2
Offers the mother and child daily cash benefit at 1% of the sum insured for each day of hospital stay (up to 30 days).
Gift of Protection for the Child
Option to buy any eligible plan(s)3 offered by Manulife within 90 days from the birth of the child with no health questions asked.
Covers the mother for psychotherapy treatment4 at 10% of the sum insured.
Covers the mother and child against death at 100% of sum insured.
Outpatient Phototherapy Treatment5 Benefit
Offers 1% of sum insured for each day of rental of a phototherapy machine for the child (up to 10 days).
Pregnancy by Assisted Conception Procedures
Covers Pregnancy by In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and Intracervical Insemination (ICI) with additional premium.
Important Notes & Footnotes
- This plan covers up to 2 biological children born from a single pregnancy; and singleton pregnancy (only 1 biological child) from assisted reproduction techniques without complications. Only 1 maternity plan is allowed for each pregnancy.
- Please refer to the policy contract for definitions of covered conditions.
- Eligible plans offered are LifeReady Plus (ReadyMummy) policy, with optional choice to attach Early Critical Care Rider (II) and/or Critical Care Rider (II), subject to terms and conditions of the plans and any other conditions as stipulated by us.
- Upon diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) or Generalised Anxiety Disorders (GAD), the mother must have been on medication prescribed by a registered psychiatrist and undergoing regular psychotherapy treatment, for at least 6 continuous months.
- Applicable for phototherapy treatment for baby due to severe neonatal jaundice, where rental of the phototherapy machine is required.
Are you a coffee or tea person?
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Accident plan for you and your family from S$2 a week
- S$50,000 to S$1 million coverage for accidental death and dismemberment
- Covers 21 infectious diseases, including Zika virus and hand, foot and mouth disease
- 2X payout if the accidental death and dismemberment happened on public transport