Nothing about a critical illness is ever easy, especially financing it. But having a policy that looks out for you in many ways, can help ease the load a lot. Starting with coverage for 106 conditions of all stages, from early to intermediate and advanced. Plus, the option to go for our exclusive "cover me again" feature, which restarts your coverage over and over again up to 900% of your sum insured, even after you’ve made a claim. Covering and caring for you, the whole way.
Covers 106 conditions and critical illness for all stages
Get full return of your premiums paid upon death, less any claim payouts in the event of death
- Enjoy free coverage2 for your child in the event of advanced stage critical illness
- Get a free health check every 2 years, transferable to your loved ones
- Exclusive "cover me again" feature
- Additional Major Critical Illness Benefit
- Recurring Cancer Benefit3
Important Notes & Footnotes
- Coverage will be restarted to 100% of basic sum insured after 12 claim-free months from the last critical illness claim. Subject to maximum payout of 500% of basic sum insured.
- Please refer to product summary for more details.
- Additional 100% of basic sum insured is payable upon diagnosis of subsequent advanced major cancer, subject to terms and conditions. Please refer to product summary for more details.
I'll be in touch with you soon to confirm.
Looking forward to meeting!
More solutions for you:
Covers hospitalisation expenses in private and public hospitals in Singapore
- Reimburses your bill from the first dollar, with no co-insurance and deductibles
- Option to select a plan that fully complements your needs: Executive, Deluxe, Premier or Elite
- Renew every year up to age 74 with no health questions asked, and no medical evidence required
Accident plan for you and your family from S$2 a week
- S$50,000 to S$1 million coverage for accidental death and dismemberment
- Covers 21 infectious diseases, including Zika virus and hand, foot and mouth disease
- 2X payout if the accidental death and dismemberment happened on public transport