Ensures you have financial support when you need medical and hospital care.
Medical and Hospitalisation
In the face of hefty healthcare costs, these plans protect you financially on your road to recovery.
Covers hospitalisation expenses in private and public hospitals in Singapore
- Reimburses your bill from the first dollar, with no co-insurance and deductibles
- Option to select a plan that fully complements your needs: Executive, Deluxe, Premier or Elite
- Renew every year up to age 74 with no health questions asked, and no medical evidence required
Personal accidents can take a toll on you and your family. A comprehensive plan helps ensure you are financially protected.
From $2 a week
Accident plan for you and your family from S$2 a week
- S$50,000 to S$1 million coverage for accidental death and dismemberment
- Covers 21 infectious diseases, including Zika virus and hand, foot and mouth disease
- 2X payout if the accidental death and dismemberment happened on public transport
If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, focus on recovery with support from Manulife’s critical illness insurance solutions.
Critical illness coverage
Lump sum benefit
Purchasing a protection plan after 40 years old can be difficult.
- Be covered for selected critical illnesses and additional coverage for special conditions up to S$25,000 for each condition
- Simply answer 3 questions, with no medical check-ups
- This plan is available even to those with existing health conditions - such as high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol or diabetes
Maternity Insurance Plans for Mother and Child
Daily Hospital Care Benefit
Outpatient Phototherapy Treatment Benefit
The first maternity plan to cover mental wellness. Be ready with ReadyMummy.
- Covers the child against 24 congenital illnesses at 100% of the sum insured.
- Offers the mother and child daily cash benefit at 1% of the sum insured for each day of hospital stay (up to 30 days).
- Covers the mother for psychotherapy treatment at 10% of the sum insured.