Congratulations to our
Winner for SS10,000 worth of insurance premium vouchers
Tou Si Ying
Winners for S$88 Cash Ang Bao
- Doreen Loh (88th participant)
- Ng Nancy (176th participant)
- Tan Samuel (264th participant)
- David Hutagalung (352th participant)
- Bee Yong Tan (440th participant)
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the #GoForIt! 2019 Contest (the "Contest"), I understand and agree to the following:
- The Contest is organised by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife Singapore").
- The Contest will run from 21 January 2019 to 19 February 2019. Entries submitted after 11:59PM on 19 February 2019 will not qualify for the Contest.
- A $88 Ang Bao winner is the 88th, 176th, 264th, 352th, 440th, 528th, 616th, 704th, 792th and 880th Participant (as defined below) who submitted an entry before the Contest ends ("Ang Bao Winner").
- There will also be one winner who is the Participant who submitted the most creative entry ("Winning Entry") in the Contest Participation Form before the contest ends (the "Creative Winner").
- The Creative Winner will receive a S$10,000 insurance premium voucher towards purchase of Manulife Singapore products/policies (Not applicable for CPF/SRS funded products/policies) and the Ang Bao Winner will receive a cash prize of SGD$88.00 (the "Prizes").
- All participants of the Contest (the "Participants") affirm the accuracy and correctness of all information provided at the time of contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars shall result in disqualification forfeiture, withholding or withdrawal of the Prizes won or reimbursement of the amount of the Prizes won.
- The Contest is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents residing in Singapore only.
- Only persons aged 21 years old and above are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for other items.
- Participants may submit more than one entry but Manulife Singapore will only consider the latest submission as entry to the Contest.
- The Winning Entry will be selected by Manulife Singapore at its sole discretion.
- Manulife Singapore's decision on the Creative Winner and the Ang Bao Winner is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Manulife Singapore's decision at all stages of the Contest is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Manulife Singapore concerning, without limitation, to these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of the Prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- Manulife Singapore reserves the right to replace the Prizes with other Prizes of equivalent value.
- The Creative Winner and the Ang Bao Winner will be announced to all Participants via email on 8 March 2019.
- The Creative Winner and the Ang Bao Winner will be notified separately by phone call and email according to the contact details submitted. The Creative Winner and the $88 Ang Bao Winner will be deemed notified once the notification email has been sent out.
- Prizes must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of notification. Prizes can be claimed at Manulife Singapore's office (8 Cross Street, #15-00, Manulife Tower, Singapore 048424). The Creative Winner and the Ang Bao Winner must show proof of their identities and provide their particulars when claiming the prize for verification and audit purposes. Prizes may be claimed by any person authorized by the Creative Winner and Ang Bao Winner, provided written and signed proof of such authorisation is shown and the persons authorized must provide proof of their identity and particulars for verification and audit purposes.
- Employees and Financial Consultants/Representatives from Manulife Singapore and all related entities related to the Manulife Group, as well as members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Contest or win the prizes.
- Manulife Singapore shall have the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest, without providing any reason and without prior notice.
- Participants consent under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 to the collection, use, disclosure of your personal data by/to Manulife Singapore and such other third party as Manulife Singapore may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Contest and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of Manulife ‘s Statement of Personal Data Protection, a copy of which can be found on www.manulife.com.sg/hy_privacy_policy.aspx.
- Manulife Singapore can use the Creative Winner's and Ang Bao Winners’s name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Manulife Singapore shall be released and discharged by each Participant from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Participants may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) loss suffered by the Creative Winner and Ang Bao Winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Manulife Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest without giving notice or reason.
- The terms of the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- All information above is correct as at 28th February 2019.